60 Minute Initial Assessment (individual, couples and family)
60 Minute individual session
90 Minute couple’s session
90 Minute family session
There will be additional fees for professional services rendered that are not part of the standard therapy session, such as preparation time of special forms, reports, letters, and court time.
We currently accept Maryland Medicaid (MCO’s i.e. united Medicaid, Amerigroup, Priority Partners, and Maryland Physician Care) and Medicare.
NEW YORK RESIDENTS: Cash only at this time.. FEE sliding scale available
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
• Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
• Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
• Does my plan accept out of network mental health providers?
• Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
• Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Your scheduled session is a commitment of time, reserved especially for you. If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please complete the form below to schedule an appointment.
We will accommodate your request and be in touch within 24-48hrs. All urgent Emergencies please call 911 or National Suicide hotline at 1800-273-8255